Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! trying to private message O2Emma but not getting any reply

hello In June 2023 O2Emma (via private messages) resolved a problem for me with my contract that was being phased out by O2. The same problem is happening with the NEW contract I was transferred to in early July 2023 (4 months ago) 3 days ago I tried...

Paulm1956 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Girlfriend on Lyca mobile can't call me on o2

This started happening a few days ago, been fine previously, she cant call me, it says you've dialed an incorrect number. Same thing from my dad's phone who's on Lyca, I've tried my o2 sim in different phones still the same. Other networks can call m...

Balb0wa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activate sim

Lost my sim and ordered replacement with same number but it won't activate. Any ideas?

No internet on 3G

There is no mobile data (internet) when my device is connected to 3G. Internet is only available when my device is connected to 4G or 5G. However, there are still areas where 3G is only available, no 4G or 5G. It is not a device issue, mast issue, or...

Nik0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Ref 08

We’re setting up your Apple Watch on the O2 network and we’ll text you when it’s all done. If you don’t receive a text within 24 hours, call 202 for free from your O2 mobile, quoting reference code 08. can someone please help

Rob30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

How come I can get a better deal through a third party than I can through o2?

Malloy24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Two SIMs, One Phone, Dual SIM, eSIM HOW!?

Hello Hello. I have an O2 pay monthly contract for an iPhone 13 Pro and would like to get a second number on the same phone to use for work. I have read online that I can do this with Dual SIM, but that I needed to go to an O2 store to sort it out. I...