Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

order

I have received an email to get in touch about my order [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Upgrade issues.

I have a few lines for O2 which i use for family members and have been a customer for over 10 years. I upgraded my main number to take advantage of the Pixel 8 pro deal. I tried it out decided I do not like it however one of my family members is happ...

7zark7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call forwarding while abroad

Hi, I have a monthly sim only contract and I am planning to be in India for a month. I am aware that O2 has high roaming charges for India. As a workaround, I am planning to take a Lebara sim with me which has no roaming charges for India, and forwar...

Abhi_Mitra by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone upgrade

Hi, I have 2 phones on my O2 account, one for myself and one for my son. I want to upgrade my son's phone as a Christmas present but I am worried that O2 might send a confirmation text to his phone number and spoil the surprise. Is there any way I ca...

Nwa360518 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Phone, New sim

Hi, Wondering if anyone can advise with the following. I was with Virgin Mobile which switched to a new O2 sim plan in July this year.I’ve just bought a new phone through Buymobiles. net with a new O2 sim and a new contract.I’m looking to move my num...

Andy74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill

I want to cancel this contract

ArrellBee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migrating from existing contract to new

Help!! i upgraded through a 3rd party who work with & are affiliated with o2. Was told I couldn’t upgrade as such as issues with transferring number so to take out a new contract & phone 202 to migrate my number to my new contract & cancel the existi...

Jillaboo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing date

I would like to change my billing date, is this possible?

Dan42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling contract

Hi, I really need to cancel my phone contract but can't get through on the phone as I am in Colombia! There doesn't seem to be any option to cancel it online/without speaking to someone, can anyone help please? Thanks

Elena4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos