Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

AUSTRALIA

good afternoonI'm travelling to Australia last week, and just occurred to me to check i have cover in Aus. I am a pay monthly customer, my contract is 50mb a month- costing £41 + £30 something for phone. i have a travel bolt on, but this only covers ...

vikkiiiii by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Joining the two contracts together

I have two Sims one for the wife and one for myself on the same debit card. How do I join the two on the same contract I have been told I should be getting a 20% discount

Pauloj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

early termination

how can i pay the early termination fee.it is a nightmere. on the line for 38min connected 2x here and ther all security questions just give up.now second time 18 min waiting to be connected. when I left chat said it will be with the last bill.no not...

ad8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need help

Hii would like to talk to someone about my overdue bill please Vincent Lalandre

It's past 5 day's, I want out of this crap contract that stopped working from the moment I upgraded

Hi can anyone help please as I have had rubbish service since July when 02 put me on a 24 month sim only contract, I've already spoken to 02 about this already months ago but nothing was resolved so I then called 02 back last week as I'm not paying f...

JB-2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

I was given a new unwanted number when I got new contract ..now being charged despite never used

my old contract was up and I found a good deal online. O2 mistakenly sent me a new mobile number so that at one point I had two phone numbers on my account! I contacted them immediately and explained there had been a mistake as I only wanted my own o...

Resolved! Close Account

Last Thursday 23 Nov I called 202 and gave 30 days notice to cancel my account at the end of the minimum term on 22 Dec. I also said that I did not want to keep the number. I was told the cancellation was being processed and the I would receive an em...

Dave1949 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming Charges

I was recently in Mexico and received the below text message from O2 stating all calls and messages are included in my plan as at home, however when I returned home I was billed for using calls and messages. Please can you assist in correcting this l...