Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contact 02

How do I contact 02 from a 02 phone and how do. I find my 02 phone number please

Mart0408 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi there I've just a few hrs ago gone through the upgrade options and after selecting the phone I got a message and this number NC[Removed] I am on a sim monthly contract I was trying to upgrade to a handset but I can't get past the number or code I'...

New782122 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Exhange

I switched up in store last week didn't like phone so cancelled and chose another phone if still with in 14 days can you go back to store and exhange again

DK22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! eSIM not transferring

Hi, I got a new iPhone 13 in the Apple Store today. The employee transferred everything they could except the eSIM which didn't want to transfer, so I came home and on another device I brought up the QR code to rescan it and it wouldn't add saying it...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Blocked

After making a complaint, customer services have now blocked my phone. 30min after getting off the phone is stops working and cannot get a signal. Sim card works in another phone and after visiting Apple they confirmed that the carrier has blocked my...

Class action lawsuit

There’s a class action lawsuit against mobile phone companies including O2, for overcharge customers by continuing to take payments for their handsets as part of their bills after they have paid them off at the end of their initial contract. How can ...

Spartacus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Switch Up and Cooling Off Period

Hi, just wanted some clarification on the cooling off period for switch up. Legally speaking, it’s a new contract so does that mean we have 14 days to cancel after we receive our new phone after trade in? Cheers!

Coupec by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can’t log in, says 48 hours it’s been over a month

I CANT TALK TO A HUMAN!?!?!

I want to pay off my whole device plan and end my contract, I ring 202 and my only options are pay balance, and pay arrears. I cant get in touch with a person at all. I've tried going to a live chat, it just sends me here to the community page. I'ts ...

ditzl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Chargeable calls when I have international bolt on

I can see on my November bill for (REMOVED) that I have chargeable calls to Australia on 29 Oct, 5, 6, & 7 November. I started the international bolt on from 29 October. Is it right that I had these chargeable calls on my November bill? Thank you.

Emmo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos