Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bank account details

My direct debit has recently been changed and the agreement details you emailed me give my first name as 'Erlend', my name is actually spelled 'Erland' and I am worried this might affect the direct debit request being accepted by the bank

Erland by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Switch Up

So I’m completely confused. i have had Switch up from October 2022. I switched up in September 2023 i have been told I am unable to switch up again for 90 days by the stores, which seems contradictory to the forum post by the Social Team. I spoke to ...

Zainie786 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

New O2 sim card

I have just taken out a monthly mobile contract with O2 through Virgin Media. I sent a PAC code and was informed that my number would be ported on 08/12/23. I changed over the SIM card on 09/12/23 and have been able to send messages and make calls. H...

MERodgers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

My monthly sim contract is £15.99 a month. In November I paid £31.10 and am due to pay the same tomorrow. Can you tell me why

Suzieq1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to switch from payg to monthly roll over, card declined

I’m on payg and it looks like it’d be worth my while to switch to monthly roll over. Problem is it fails each time saying “We could not take paymentYou may want to try again using a different card” I can top off just fine with the same card. I messag...

Worm3rd by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch Up Anytime

Hi little confused this evening. I went into a local store to Switch Up from 15 Pro to Pro Max but could not as I hadn’t reached the 90 days yet. I tried to give the whole Anytime terms vs 90 days etc and they said yes we know but your account says y...

JonnyTea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone contract

I spoke to someone on Thursday 7th December about a new phone contract, ref no. 1HJWTWN2T75. I had until midnight on 9th December to agree. I spoke to someone yesterday afternoon accepting the new contract of £6.99 per month. I had a message today sa...

Andrew18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early Termination Fee of 458 Paunds??

Hello, I made a contract with O2 in June. In September I leaved UK for some reasons and totally forgot about my O2 account. Yesterday I look at my e-mails and noticed that I have bill of 614 paunds. I remembered that I have an O2 sim card and I dont ...

Ahmet__ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New SIM deal

I recently ordered a new pay monthly sim on a black friday sale for £10 for 25GB of data a month. It isn't showing in My O2 app and I hav no idea if my next bill will be £10 or my old contract of £36. I have also received 2 sims in the post that do n...

Blord200 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

order

I have received an email to get in touch about my order [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]