Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Transfer eSim from old phone to new

I'm collecting a new iPhone tomorrow and want to transfer my O2 eSim from my existing iPhone to the new one. But I'm in the US so can't pop into O2. How do I go about this?

Andilp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay montly contract end

My 24 month pay monthy contract ends today.I want to end that contract and change to an 02 pay as you go sim bundle £10 monthly.How can I do this please?

tbes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost sim

Can I have a replacement sim also keep my number

Kae by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Over charged

How to contact anyone to discuss being over charged? Recently returned from being abroad, purchased x 3 data bundles at £26 each to then return to an additional x 10 daily charges of £6. What is this charge for if the data bundle was purchased?

Kirstu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Query

I have just had a message off O2 saying I have sent a MMS message today.I haven’t sent any messages today.I wouldn’t even know how to send a MMS message.Thankyou

AK1706 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Request eSim before Physical Sim Arrives?

Hi, I just signed up for O2 and currently waiting for the physical sim to arrive. However, I am in need of using the service ASAP and wondered if it was possible for me to go in to an O2 store and request an eSim? Can I do this without having first r...

jwl222 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Don’t understand my high phone bill

HiI have these two bolt Ons O2 Travel & Higher Data Limit in non-O2 Travel countriesInternational Bolt OnAnd am currently travelling in Australia and New Zealand. Why is my latest bill £180?

EMZ1947 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium MSG charges on my bill what are these for?

HiI have 3 additional charges on this months bill marked as “Premium MSG” 2 of these are for £10 each and 1 for £0.15 and I don’t understand what there are for and also is there a way of avoiding these additional charges in the future?

KMA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos