Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SO airtime plan

How do I cancel a SO airtime plan?

DS4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Worried about my bill

Hi So a confusing one...I basically owe 200ish pouns to o2 and I got a new phone contract too from o2. I phoned up as I couldn't pay 200 all at once due to finances... so they basically said as well as my current bill I can pay 20 pound a month to ge...

Wonderman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 mobile accounts, only 1 showing on my 02 account why?

I have recently taken out 2 mobile contracts, 1 for me and 1 for my daughter. I can only see my daughters mobile details,bills,usage etc. Where is my mobile details? How do I view my usage, bills etc? I spoke to 02 and the advisor said she will raise...

BizzyMum by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Personal not needed information

I am in the process of changing my pay monthly £17.80 to 30GB Plus Plan easy to do but I am troubled by having to give personal salary information I don't wish that info to be shared around the BT Internet, lenders and other credit agencies. I have b...

okeydokey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

Hello my 02 app isn’t working and I neee to add some data

Missing phone

I am here a little bit out of desperation. I ordered a new iPhone 14 just before Christmas. Despite continuous assurances it would turn up before Christmas. Well. Move to 22nd May and it still has not arrived. Despite repeated calls and chats with su...

Resolved! Have I been accepted for credit?

Hi, I’m a little confused wether I have been accepted for my iPad or not. I applied and everything went well and I have received 4 emails, 3 containing pdfs like the credit agreement etc. I don’t have the best credit so I’ve rang o2 to see if it had ...

Resolved! Switchup nightmare!

So I used O2 switch up in September to upgrade my phone. The month after, I had a direct debit come out for my old phone device plan which I called O2 about who admitted it was a fault, as obviously the device is paid off upon switch up. They refunde...

m-r-n23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos