Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How to upgrade to SIM only after 2 year contract is up

Hi, I know this has probably been asked a thousand times but I can't find a clear answer. My contract is up next month and I want to keep my phone and stay on the tariff I'm on at the moment. Do I need to do anything? I don't think I'm on o2 refresh ...

I can't view my O2 information

Hi, I can log into my O2, but I can't look at or access anything or use the App. It says that my number is already in use but its definitely the correct number. It could be because I had the same number with my previous O2 contract. Can you please he...

Anna29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5g sim

I have changed my Samsung to 5g and need a new sim how do I get one from o2

Maxsdad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HUGE problems with O2

I'm having huge problems with O2, people keep phoning and saying they have had a Miscall from me, when I've never even seen their numbers before... Phoned O2 customer service, got told to wait on the line, then got cut off, I called customer service ...

JaanDoh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tracking

I am expecting my order today but have no tracking information 

RachW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find pac code

I’ve text for a Pac code but it’s not coming through. 

Can't receive text messages

For 3 months I have problem with receive text messages. I've been trying everything. 3 times I've been changing my sim card, couple of times reset my phone and messages settings. Customer service are not hopeful too.. can anyone help me

Resolved! O2 Travel Charge

I am in Malaysia and have switched off roaming and using only Wifi and am getting randomly charged £5 multiple days in a month. How do we get this resolved?

K_POPAT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos