Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Increase of spend cap

I would like to increase my spend cap please

Gem86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Failed credit check solution

Solved: This happened to me and I just went to the O2 shop and they got it solved. 1) I have recently moved home and my bank address wasn't up to date, so lady at O2 put my old address. 2) Check for discrepancies on you bank and personal address, wro...

AndreaPV by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

Hello.Your page says I have six MB of data, I believed I had 12?

Premium text charges and multiple charges for one text ?

Premium text charges and billing ? I have looked everywhere to find out the cost of premium texts there is a page but when you put in the number "81333" it just says what it is, no charges ? Recently I got my bill.I have multiple charges for sending ...

Vesper73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Taking out a new contract after switching to PAYG

Hi all. When I first joined O2 my credit score was abysmal (its still not great), and I couldn't get a phone contract anywhere. To counter this I took out a sim only plan with O2 and built up a good payment history until they allowed me to upgrade to...

billing problems

I have been trying for nearly 12 hours to speak to an online chat agent but I keep getting cut off saying there is no one available. I want to pay my outstanding bill but cannot do this until friday. i cannot ring the payment management team as i hav...

Jamie26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best SIM deal

Hi, I am looking for the best deal for a SIM only deal. Can it be added on to my monthly contract?

ChaosB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

not impressed

Sorry to have first post as a negative but... I can live with the fact that my SIM hasn't arrived (time of year will add to delay) (even though another network has delivered a SIM at no charge through a courier.What I'm not impressed with is I'm curr...

Rykers918 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos