Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bills

I can see that I am being charged for text messages to EU contries. I was told that these are free. Please can you let me know why I am being charged Thank you

Ginette by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of name

I have gone back to my maiden name and would like to change it on my account

BooBoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Anyone having problems paying in new system

Hi, recently moved over to new billing system - paid my OH account on 21st December o2 didn’t process so our bank returned it to my debit card only found out today when he had text to remind him payment is due tomorrow? I pay by dd and now it’s sayin...

bex123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy fold freebies

Iv had my foldz for 3 months now...but iv still not received my ear buds or my starter kit also for it...everytime I call n mentioned it I keep being told it would be November..its now January am I ever going to get them ...or has this been some kind...

archie_-1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Received an empty iPhone 15 pro box

Today I received what I thought was my new iPhone 15 pro contract phone and to my surprise I open the box and the phone was missing even tho the box had the 2 peel off seals. Has anyone else had this happen to them? I’ve already contacted o2 regardin...

Mark_a1980 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract ends

My contract is due to end in a fortnight and I do not wish to renew and I’m probably just going to get a pay as you go Giffgaff and save myself a whole lot of money. I still have a few months left on my Apple Watch and o2 say I must stay on contract ...

Rach12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Uncleared balance

I payed £57.00 off of my bill last month and I was credited with £50.00 as my bill was £100 but my balance has not been fully cleared so I want to know where the money that was payed on December 14 has gone because I'm not paying you twice for the sa...

Kaizer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 site awful

The my O2 platform is absolutely rubbish, it is no help what so ever

Resolved! Credit Declined

I have recently been trying to join a sim only plan on O2, but when I get to the final page I get this message "Your order can't be completed.When you apply for an O2 contract we use business policies to check your application. This time, you didn’t ...

AHirst44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos