Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Tablet a9

Hi I ordered a tablet a9 on monthly contract still haven't heard anything to collect from store

02 direct debit email

Received an email today saying there was a problem taking payment and direct debit cancelled and to set up a new direct debit in my02. I had an email in December saying 02 were cancelling direct debit (something to do with airtime etc) and starting a...

Baldrico by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM only

I have completed my contract and want to buy a SIM only contract but keep my phone number. Do I buy the SIM only deal first and then cancel my existing contract?

Chris__ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

set up direct debit payment

received text informing me that current direct debit has been cancelled. How do I now set up another direct debit payment

mary53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email address for customer support??

I've tried cancelling the renewal of my contract in the past but they've refused to do it. Now it is exactly 30 days before it runs out I'm trying to cancel the renewal again. (Apparently you have to give exactly 30 days notice to cancel, not a minim...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! overseas calls

My father lives in France is there a way of adding European numbers to keep my bills lower

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Got an upgrade and 5G keeps dropping

Hi all. I got an upgrade on Friday - IPhone XR to IPhone 13 but after an hour noticed that the 5G would drop out and I had no access to data. I went back to the o2 shop yesterday and they did a sim swap but the same thing happened So today i went i w...

alexsings by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Line cut off

Hi howdy I talk online to advisor.My old number was supposed to be transferred to a new sim for a new account.Ive not recieved the sim and my phone number has been cut off!

Linds1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay monthly for Switch Oled

Is it still possible to pay for the Switch Oled monthly? I did add it to my basket but there was only the option to pay upfront. Thanks.

Crumb78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos