Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Billing

I would like to receive my bill by e-mail to xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

No network access

Yesterday, I thought I had lost my phone. Called and got it barred. Then found it, was very relieved and so called back. The customer service agent said he could not see me as the account owner, was very rude, he would not take my account number unti...

Bill

Hello, I contacted o2 last month about my bill being more than usual. The o2 human assistant assured me it was an o2 error and that I would be reimbursed. I was told that my next bill would be less than usual due to the reimbursement. However this mo...

Brendan87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to select rolling plan

Hello, every time I try to pay with my card for the £10 rolling plan it is not accepted . However I have managed to use the same card to top up £10 in my account , could you kindly deduct this amount and enroll me into the £10 rolling plan thank you

hemali by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming in the Europe Zone

Hello,I am going to make a trip to France for 10 days and would like to clarify if France included in your Europe Zone destination? and if there will be additional cost for using my phone there?I am paying monthly customer and my family members as we...

AnnaPol23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bank account details

My direct debit has recently been changed and the agreement details you emailed me give my first name as 'Erlend', my name is actually spelled 'Erland' and I am worried this might affect the direct debit request being accepted by the bank

Erland by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Switch Up

So I’m completely confused. i have had Switch up from October 2022. I switched up in September 2023 i have been told I am unable to switch up again for 90 days by the stores, which seems contradictory to the forum post by the Social Team. I spoke to ...

Zainie786 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

New O2 sim card

I have just taken out a monthly mobile contract with O2 through Virgin Media. I sent a PAC code and was informed that my number would be ported on 08/12/23. I changed over the SIM card on 09/12/23 and have been able to send messages and make calls. H...

MERodgers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

My monthly sim contract is £15.99 a month. In November I paid £31.10 and am due to pay the same tomorrow. Can you tell me why

Suzieq1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos