Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Not recognised on MyO2 app.

Recently can't sign into the my O2 app, msg states I have not been recognised...Anyone had this problem? plus direct debit was cancelled, seems at O2 end

M4ri3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Hi I wanted to know my pending bill if I have any.

Declined Upgrade?

Anyone on Switch Up been declined when upgrading? In the past the system used to ask can you afford the new price and unless you owed money would automatically accept the upgrade and process Heard now o2 may full credit check for upgrade so was wonde...

Data

I’ve no internet connection. I’ve called O2 hundred times nothing happening. I’ve paid all my bills. I’ve switch on and off my iPhone hundred times. Iam very disappointed in O2 services. What solution ? Anyone help

Odin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scammed by Plan.com?

Hi, I was cold called yesterday by a company called Plan.com claiming to be a partner of O2 who could half my tariff. I ended up agreeing to a three year contract starting 10 July, but subsequently have lost access to 5G. It also appears that I have ...

Resolved! Are O2 bills in advance?

Just switched over to O2 on Saturday 23/01/21, not yet recieved my sim card but did recieve a bill for 24/01/21Does O2 bill a month in advance? or have I just been billed for a service I cannot even use yet?

Switch up is STILL broken.

Using Switch up after a bill is generated will result in an outgoing call and data bar. The last 2 times I've switched up resulted in line disconnection because of non payment of £0.00 outstanding from the last device. The switch up indeed fully sett...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ifitness

Been scammed almost £300 by ifitness. 02 fobbed me off with a number which doesn't exist. Please help?

Fc2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stolen phone

I need to report a stolen phone. The help desk phone is never answered. How can I do this by email?

JDT2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos