Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi, I was eligible for a free upgrade 16th December (yesterday). But today I'm finding that every phone I add to my basket via the upgrade portal is telling me I have to pay £21.90 upfront (the remainder of my device plan). Up to 16th December, I was...

MattHelm2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I find if i am out of contract, I want to cancel if i am

How do I see on 'myo2' if i am still in contract or not? I want to leave 02 if possible as they cant seem to get my billing correct (DD is set uo but they dont take even though there is money in the account) and also as its for an ipad which is only ...

monthly billing

Why, when my monthly plan is £15 and pence is my bill £31 and pence, also if I started my 24 month plan in December 2021 do I have to wait until November 2025 to upgrade for free?

New sim not working

New sim not working [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Bob18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Internet and missing balance

I’m in a rolling plan and the payment just happened in 10th December 2023. However, in My O2, it shows no plan and no balance for my internet and messages, instead, it only shows pay as you go. Besides that, my balance reduced, which should not be li...

Xin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Previous bill

I would like to download my previous bill breakdown but it won’t allow me it just gives me a summary how can I do this?

Jojode by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SO airtime plan

How do I cancel a SO airtime plan?

DS4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Worried about my bill

Hi So a confusing one...I basically owe 200ish pouns to o2 and I got a new phone contract too from o2. I phoned up as I couldn't pay 200 all at once due to finances... so they basically said as well as my current bill I can pay 20 pound a month to ge...

Wonderman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos