Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation not working

I have been trying to cancel this contract which was a Virgin pay monthly. It morphed into a two year contract, without my consent. I gave 6 months notice and paid monthly to completion. It is pay monthly now since September when my paid 6 months not...

Mad666 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

final bill

i recently left o2, when j called to cancel my contract i asked for a paper bill, never got one. since then my o2 now says i have no products or services, so cant pay through there. i have had numerous threatening letters, none telling me how to pay,...

kennyryan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moved abroad and lost my O2 SIM. Overdue bill cannot pay.

I've been involuntarily ported over from Virgin to O2 and now have moved abroad. My Virgin phone bill used to get taken out of my Virgin direct debit. Now I am apparently with O2 and have received an email about an overdue payment. I cannot log into ...

H2O_LDN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to combine numbers/accounts under one my02 account

Hi,Our family of 5 is currently dispersed across 3 email logins (and somehow 4 account numbers (?)) - partly no doubt to the migration process from Virgin Mobile. All 5 phones are on pay monthly plans. I called o2 to try and get all the numbers under...

Matt36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to set up direct debit, so hard to find someone to talk to on phone

My daughter's myO2 app cannot be accessed, because she forgot her sign in details. When we tried to make new one, the e mail address that they have for my daughter's account is not recognised, its not mine its not my daughter's e mail. So how can we ...

Lusi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loyalty

Has anyone had their loyalty discount accepted and applied after messaging LOYALTY to 2500

Jem8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy Pro Buds - still not received

Part of my phone deal in Sept was galaxy pro buds for £1 on receipt of code via text message. After far too many live chats phone calls and false promises still not managed to get them.anyone else having this issue?

JV2410 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

billing

why has my £5 per month contract gone up to £18.11???spoke to 02 and now £10.11,don't want mms

Tariff Renewal

Hi   Can you please confirm that I have renewed my Tariff OK  

194725 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos