Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sim switch / new contract / no access :( please help

I switched from a sim contract to a new one that was cheaper since I barely used the one I had since I was only using it to call family. Plus I don't have the money for it. Had some trouble for a while trying to get my number switched over to the new...

Kait by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't receive calls or texts since port

Hi All, My number ported over from three on Monday 5th June. The number in my o2 is correct, I can use data and make calls. However, I can't receive any text messages and I can only receive calls from people on o2. When anyone from another network tr...

Ar22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM keeps failing

I have had to clean my SIM 3 times. Do I need a new one?

GordonC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

direct debit

i’d like to set up direct debit

jordon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't receive calls or texts since virgin migrations

I'm unable to receive calls or texts ,which means I've been unable to access my email, bank accounts, WhatsApp, and more because I can't receive verification codes neither via text nor call.. It's been extremely frustrating dealing with O2 customer s...

Resolved! Was removed from my rolling plan with no warning despite still being charged at start of month

I signed up for the £10 rolling plan in November and it worked perfectly until this month. I got the usual text 2 days before saying they’d be taking the money from my account, and 2 days later the money was taken. I didn’t receive a confirmation tex...

help

hi im wondering if im able to speak to some one from 02 in live chat im wondering ive got a phone from sky im wondering if im able to put my sim card into that phone i had from sky im jsut wondering how i go about it if i can i need esim card

cazz11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 cancelled my direct debit, why?

Since being taken over by O2 from Virgin, 7 payments have been taken using my normal DD. Now I've received a text message to say my DD has been cancelled, no change in bank details, no cancellation my end, O2 have cancelled it. Why has this been done...

WB2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

paid bill

I have recieved a message saying i have not paid my bill and it also says overdue online but it has been taken from my bank on the 19th.

Trish3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! First bill after upgrade

Hello I am just a little bit confused about when my first bill would be I recently paid of my phone contract 2 days ago and just upgraded to a new phone and was just wondering when my first bill would be. Is it the same day as my last one or would I ...

tatthemat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos