cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst online chat ever!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just had the worst online chat ever, the person that was suppose to be helping me was making matters worse. All I wanted to know was what is the colour of the charging plate I was being sent. After going in circles he was telling me the colour of the phone which he couldn't get right either. I ordered white and he kept telling me it's gold and if that's not what I want I need to wait for my order, send it back and reorder! You have got to be kidding me O2!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Sorry to hear abou this @Anonymous! 

If you like, feel free to PM me with a copy of the chat log and I can send it off for review to the rest of the team, in the hope we can improve in future slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby wrote:

Sorry to hear abou this @Anonymous! 

If you like, feel free to PM me with a copy of the chat log and I can send it off for review to the rest of the team, in the hope we can improve in future slight_smile

Thanks Toby, but I dont even have a copy of the chat log! It was terrible, however I phoned o2 in the end about it and my questions and it was very pleasent and anwsered me instead of giving me wrong info etc. Cannot wait for my phone to arrive tomorrow grin

Message 3 of 4

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Ok, well sorry to hear about that, but I hope you love the new phone! Let us all know how you get on with it :).
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4 of 4