cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where the hell is customer "service"??????

Anonymous
Not applicable

Funny how there is no information on the website about how to give notice and cancel at the end of a contract. Funny how no-one answers the phone (typing this 27 minutes into listening to the worst kind of pappy "your call is important to us" music). Funny how the online live help is constantly busy. So funny, in fact, that if I hadn't already decided to quit this "service", I sure would now. Seriously. Do they that by not answering the phone people will just give in, roll over and sign up for another contract term? This is pretty close to fraud. Utterly, utterly outrageous. Why am I surprised? Dumb, I guess.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22937 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Trouble is this is nearing the busiest time of the day.

Either be persistant on your current call or  ring again first thing tomorrow morning.

Message 3 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You can write in too.
Details on the link provided above.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with you, spend over 40 minutes waiting for answer, when its happend lady said she can't hear me and she disconnected. I lost 40 minutes but tryied agai. Unfortunately same... 32 minutes wait and then stupid answer "I can't hear what you said" and end of call 😞

This made my decision more easier, deffinitely I will leave o2 now! I will find another provider who got better customer service (already finded out, one of them answer your call within just 3 minutes). 

Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is no customer service !

Been trying to get assistance since 4PM (now 9.15), with no answer. The automated system kicks me off after lengthy waits. The chat option says 'trying to connect' then drops out.

I was hoping for advice on foreign use and data options, but now I think I'll start looking for another mobile provider.

This has been totally unacceptable - I've never experienced such an appalling service. Complete and utter rubbish !!!!

Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
For EU travel see this link https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/international/using-phone-in-europe/
For other countries see here http://www.o2.co.uk/international/internationalhub
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Also @Anonymous CS closes at 9pm so you wont get an answer now sadly...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If you need travel and usage advice you can get get all the help you need here. Many seasoned travellers only too willing to help...and no waiting time. Ask away....

Message 9 of 9