O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 1: Joiner
3000gt
Accepted Solution

What does the O2 Refresh bill look like?!

What I'd really like to know is how the bill looks on the first page with the total figure for the month. Is it itemised on the front page with outstanding balance of the phone cost as well as the monthly charge etc, if not the first page, which page does it show how much I owe for the phone? Would anyone have a sample perhaps? Thanks.

Please use plain text.
bandofbrothers
Topics: 1,001
Solutions: 2,097

Re: What does the O2 Refresh bill look like?!

Hi,

This is from 02's FAQ's.

What will my bill look like?

When you receive your bill notification each month, it will contain two amounts: one for the Airtime Plan and one for the Phone Plan. In MyO2, you can view your Airtime Plan bill and see your Phone Plan schedule of payments.

*A Warm Welcome to the O2 Community Forum where Customers help fellow Customers.
A place to obtain advice, learn and chat*

iPhone 6+ ~ iOS 8.1.1
iPad Air ~ iOS 8.1.1

Support Uk O2 Jobs.
Mea familia est mea vita.
Please use plain text.
3000gt

[ Edited ]

I read the FAQ, what my question was, which page are these itemized prices on? I wonder if the monthly charge and the phone outstanding balance are shown on one page, or it's just an overall monthly charge on the front page, and the itemized breakdown on a separate later page?

Please use plain text.
perksie
Topics: 229
Solutions: 1,536

[ Edited ]

Unless somebody posts a bill we'll never know! :smileyhappy:

I would guess it will all be linked to on the same page.

Please support the Disasters Emergency Committee appeal to send help to the Philippines.
Text DEC to 70000 (free text) to donate £5 or online: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Legacy O2 Simplicity 20 - O2 Wallet - Nexus 4 Android 4.4.4
Please use plain text.
RCL
Level 4: Observant
RCL

Hi the bill for min/texts/ data looks same as normal O2 bill and a separate link for the phone section of the bill the link is on the first page
Please use plain text.
perksie
Topics: 229
Solutions: 1,536

Thanks RCL, I guessed it would have to be fairly simple like that.

Please support the Disasters Emergency Committee appeal to send help to the Philippines.
Text DEC to 70000 (free text) to donate £5 or online: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Legacy O2 Simplicity 20 - O2 Wallet - Nexus 4 Android 4.4.4
Please use plain text.
RCL
Level 4: Observant
RCL

No problem
Please use plain text.
3000gt

So you're saying then the phone breakdown is also shown on the first page? Thanks
Please use plain text.