cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does the O2 Refresh bill look like?!

Anonymous
Not applicable

What I'd really like to know is how the bill looks on the first page with the total figure for the month. Is it itemised on the front page with outstanding balance of the phone cost as well as the monthly charge etc, if not the first page, which page does it show how much I owe for the phone? Would anyone have a sample perhaps? Thanks.

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

RCL
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 92 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Hi the bill for min/texts/ data looks same as normal O2 bill and a separate link for the phone section of the bill the link is on the first page

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

This is from 02's FAQ's.

What will my bill look like?

When you receive your bill notification each month, it will contain two amounts: one for the Airtime Plan and one for the Phone Plan. In MyO2, you can view your Airtime Plan bill and see your Phone Plan schedule of payments.

Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I read the FAQ, what my question was, which page are these itemized prices on? I wonder if the monthly charge and the phone outstanding balance are shown on one page, or it's just an overall monthly charge on the front page, and the itemized breakdown on a separate later page?

Message 3 of 8

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Unless somebody posts a bill we'll never know! slight_smile

I would guess it will all be linked to on the same page.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 8

RCL
  • 92 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Hi the bill for min/texts/ data looks same as normal O2 bill and a separate link for the phone section of the bill the link is on the first page
Message 5 of 8

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Thanks RCL, I guessed it would have to be fairly simple like that.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 8

RCL
  • 92 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
No problem
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
So you're saying then the phone breakdown is also shown on the first page? Thanks
Message 8 of 8