cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited calls - is there a limit on call duration?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I've got a tariff with unlimited calls to UK landlines and mobiles ("O2 Unlimited 24M 2GB 4G").  Recently I've been making some longer calls than I used to, and I think I remember something about inclusive calls only being free for 60 minutes - so you have to hang up and redial if you want to avoid charges after that.

I can't find anything in the terms and conditions though.  Has it changed?  Am I just mistaken?

Thanks to anyone who can help!

All the best

Richard

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

As far as I know that was for landline calls not mobile just check the t&c at the bottom of this page for clarity.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

As far as I know that was for landline calls not mobile just check the t&c at the bottom of this page for clarity.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Aha - I checked the price list for home phone (not mobile) and it does refer to a 60-minute limit there - so yes, I think that must have been what I heard about.  I don't see anything equivalent for mobile, so I reckon it's all good.

Thanks for the very quick reply!

Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122893 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

My tariff is unlimited calls and texts and 4GB data Simplicity. I am not charged for any calls to my landline or mobile..... (though calls to landlines I use are short)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4