cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pay my 3 monthly accounts

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 I have been a loyal customer of yours since before you were O2; BT, I have stayed with you through name changes and takeovers, but the last four months has tested that to fullest. Crazy

Why!!! I hear you ask, you payment systems and the faults has meant much frustration. Your company claims that their is no fault, but is rather a fault with MY bank which is untrue.

But today has taken the biscuit, I phone your automated service trying to pay the bill; but failed again, to be put through to one of your service operators. Who in fairness tried twice to take a payment which failed AGAIN. He asked if I had another card; no I don't, then asked if I was sure I had the funds to cover the bill; yes I do, then stated the problem is with your bank failing to process the payment.

After talking with your service operator, I called my bank who checked the history on my account, not only have they NOT declined any payments, they haven't received any notifications from you; O2.

So your payment; both online and automated service, are broken. It has been a known fault on your online service for four months, even your store assistants know about it and they are as frustrated with it as I am.  I need you; O2, to get your engineers to look into the faults.  I tried to request that your operator to put in a notification while on the phone this morning.  He claimed he couldn't.

So I politely ask that you sort both out ASAP.  

POSTED ON FACEBOOK AND MESSAGED YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE ALSO
Message 1 of 358
357 REPLIES 357

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I prefer a company to be honest when things go wrong. Hiding or denying the issue just causes frustration, anger and resentment. It does a company no favours at all.
Really hope this all gets sorted quickly. I'm not going through this again at the end of this month.

I have to agree totally about a company being upfront and honest about mistakes @Anonymous

I stayed with my electricity and gas company simply for that reason. They admitted an error (before I noticed it I might add) they rang me and apologised. Gave me a full refund for the overcharge and reward me even now with a loyalty bonus every March.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 71 of 358

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Can't blame you for that.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 72 of 358

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

I would probably do the same if I had the same issue. Thankfully the direct debit takes care of payments for me.

Message 73 of 358

nige4
Level 3: Thinker
  • 64 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

As has been said in some of the previous posts, a little bit of honesty goes along way, something that 02's customer services seem to have disregarded of late. Ignorance is bliss apparently!

Toby has been looking into the matter for me for a few weeks now which is admirable but I cant for some reason feel that his efforts are falling on deaf ears!

His efforts are much appreciated may I add.

Message 74 of 358

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Yes @Toby  is constantly feeding back this info...For some reason the payment team fail to recognise the problem slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 75 of 358

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
It's only a problem for the customers wink
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 76 of 358

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just been chatting to an online person again about all this. They promised to "sort it out". I won't hold my breath
Message 77 of 358

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I'm sure they will wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 78 of 358

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 79 of 358

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Just been chatting to an online person again about all this. They promised to "sort it out". I won't hold my breath

No please don't hold your breath @Anonymous I may not be available to give CPR....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 80 of 358