cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pay my 3 monthly accounts

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 I have been a loyal customer of yours since before you were O2; BT, I have stayed with you through name changes and takeovers, but the last four months has tested that to fullest. Crazy

Why!!! I hear you ask, you payment systems and the faults has meant much frustration. Your company claims that their is no fault, but is rather a fault with MY bank which is untrue.

But today has taken the biscuit, I phone your automated service trying to pay the bill; but failed again, to be put through to one of your service operators. Who in fairness tried twice to take a payment which failed AGAIN. He asked if I had another card; no I don't, then asked if I was sure I had the funds to cover the bill; yes I do, then stated the problem is with your bank failing to process the payment.

After talking with your service operator, I called my bank who checked the history on my account, not only have they NOT declined any payments, they haven't received any notifications from you; O2.

So your payment; both online and automated service, are broken. It has been a known fault on your online service for four months, even your store assistants know about it and they are as frustrated with it as I am.  I need you; O2, to get your engineers to look into the faults.  I tried to request that your operator to put in a notification while on the phone this morning.  He claimed he couldn't.

So I politely ask that you sort both out ASAP.  

POSTED ON FACEBOOK AND MESSAGED YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE ALSO
Message 1 of 358
357 REPLIES 357

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93174 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

Makes you wonder what the outsourced IT people actually do all day. This issue seems low priority for them....

Message 61 of 358

MI5
  • 144147 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
They won't be doing anything as for all I've read on here, no one at O2 will accept there is a problem.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 62 of 358

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
That's what they told me, yes
Message 63 of 358

jonsie
  • 93174 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

This community, Twitter and Facebook would beg to differ......

@viridis wrote:
That's what they told me, yes

Message 64 of 358

MI5
  • 144147 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Except still, no one has told CS.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 65 of 358

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
I have..
They wouldn't escalate as the issue was my end, not theirs.
Message 66 of 358

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
In fact, I've told them about 10 times+
Message 67 of 358

jonsie
  • 93174 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

@Toby has fed it back so there is no possible excuse. Most companies however would deny there is a payment problem as anyone could use that excuse to not pay. That in no way excuses O2 for not acting on a system issue that must affect thousands on a daily basis.

Message 68 of 358

Anonymous
Not applicable
I prefer a company to be honest when things go wrong. Hiding or denying the issue just causes frustration, anger and resentment. It does a company no favours at all.
Really hope this all gets sorted quickly. I'm not going through this again at the end of this month.
Message 69 of 358

nige4
Level 3: Thinker
  • 64 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So it would appear it's not just me who's been having the very same payment issues now for over 4 months! All they seem worried about is merging with 3!
Stuff the existing customers they have already, let's get some new ones & treat them like dirt too!
Rant over, I'm off to pastures new 😉
Message 70 of 358