cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pay my 3 monthly accounts

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 I have been a loyal customer of yours since before you were O2; BT, I have stayed with you through name changes and takeovers, but the last four months has tested that to fullest. Crazy

Why!!! I hear you ask, you payment systems and the faults has meant much frustration. Your company claims that their is no fault, but is rather a fault with MY bank which is untrue.

But today has taken the biscuit, I phone your automated service trying to pay the bill; but failed again, to be put through to one of your service operators. Who in fairness tried twice to take a payment which failed AGAIN. He asked if I had another card; no I don't, then asked if I was sure I had the funds to cover the bill; yes I do, then stated the problem is with your bank failing to process the payment.

After talking with your service operator, I called my bank who checked the history on my account, not only have they NOT declined any payments, they haven't received any notifications from you; O2.

So your payment; both online and automated service, are broken. It has been a known fault on your online service for four months, even your store assistants know about it and they are as frustrated with it as I am.  I need you; O2, to get your engineers to look into the faults.  I tried to request that your operator to put in a notification while on the phone this morning.  He claimed he couldn't.

So I politely ask that you sort both out ASAP.  

POSTED ON FACEBOOK AND MESSAGED YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE ALSO
Message 1 of 358
357 REPLIES 357

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

So it's proving totally impossible to pay now....you couldn't make it up!

Only o2 could......

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 358

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
I know it won't be a cheap exercise but I'd be starting to close the accounts and move them to EE by now.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 358

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

on phone to bank

Message 23 of 358

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

bank has no record of the declined transactions at all.

now gonna ask for written confirmation

Message 24 of 358

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I know it won't be a cheap exercise but I'd be starting to close the accounts and move them to EE by now.....

crap signal in our area

Message 25 of 358

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

ok official bank statement regarding this problem.

WE HAVE NO RECORD AT ALL OF THESE DECLINED REQUESTS, WE DONT EVEN HAVE A RECORD OF THE TRANSACTIONS AT ALL.

that came from TSB Debit card fraud control and Debit card management.

the problem is O2 and no one else.

Message 26 of 358

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

these last few months have seriously damaged my relationship with o2.

will be looking at my options after the holiday.

Message 27 of 358

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Is there no other network that gives a good signal? You have a catalogue of problems with o2, not least trying to give them money and save your credit file, but also trying to get them to act within consumer law to replace your very expensive phone....

Message 28 of 358

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Is there no other network that gives a good signal? You have a catalogue of problems with o2, not least trying to give them money and save your credit file, but also trying to get them to act within consumer law to replace your very expensive phone....

it would be Vodafone

and me being a o2 customer hinges on my phone.

it will take time to go over but im more worried i wont be accepted thanks to that defaut i got thanks to this shoddy system.

Message 29 of 358

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Seems o2 have you by the short and curries. ..can't pay and they've rear ended your option to get another contract elsewhere. Wonderful business plan when you think about it. ..

Message 30 of 358