cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of Ownership - replacing business number

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I need some help.

I want to transfer ownership of my personal mobile number to a sim only business contract.

I was told when I spoke to customer service to set up a business account before completing the transfer of ownership form.

I now gather that was wrong advice as I've ended up with a business sim only contract with a new mobile number.

Is there still a way to transfer my personal number to my business account and have it replace the business mobile number I've been given?

P.S I'm happy with the sim only business contract I've taken out, just want my old number back!

Thanks
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27617 Solutions

Switching from a personal account to a business account

1. Choose your tariff
  2. Fill out the transfer of ownership form
  3. Scan the completed form and email it to BusinessTOO@o2.com (maximum file size is 10MB), or fax it to 0870 600 2402.

If you want to transfer your number from one business name to a different name, then you'll also need to fill out the transfer of ownership form.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 Customer services should be able to help you with this.

Ring them don't use Live Chat.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6965 Solutions

The way you've done it, albeit with the wrong advice, it would seem you now have a business account and a consumer account? To use the consumer account number, that account would have to be closed and paid up. Speak to customer service but I see no way round that.

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27617 Solutions

Switching from a personal account to a business account

1. Choose your tariff
  2. Fill out the transfer of ownership form
  3. Scan the completed form and email it to BusinessTOO@o2.com (maximum file size is 10MB), or fax it to 0870 600 2402.

If you want to transfer your number from one business name to a different name, then you'll also need to fill out the transfer of ownership form.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the replies...I'll speak to customer service again.
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good luck and let us know how you get on.
Message 6 of 6