cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thing you bought £7.50 charge in my bill

Anonymous
Not applicable
My July O2 bill charge extra £1.50 for thing you bought and August Bill charge £7.50 in my bill .I do not what it is come from.Then I call O2 customer service.They told me they do not know about this charge.What I Gona to do now?
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Interestingly having seen similar threads to this on here i rang customer services on 202 to ask them to remove "charge to mobile" from both my accounts. I got through to a lady in O2 India and she had no idea what i was on about. I explained about o2 Community but still no. Then funnily enough i got cut off.

I rang back. This time South Africa. *sigh*. I said to the lady (after security) "Do you know what charge to mobile is? If you don't please put me through to a UK call centre". Thankfully she did and within two minutes all sorted.

But again CS staff not knowing the basics even though we advise people on here to ask CS to remove charge to mobile if they so wish.
Message 11 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh dear.

Probably not on their script sheet. 😞

It's fair to say that every agent will not know everything as services / products do change rather quick in this sector.

So if not known if it was me I'd put you on hold and find out and be pro active and learn for the next time.

Communication is key. slight_smile
Message 12 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

A sad indicment of the state of customer service I'm afraid. It's such a shame that you have to ask to be put through to the UK to get the basics done. Lack of training and language barrier are major issues.

Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Absolutely but such a shame o2 senior management think this is the way to go.

O2 appear to be following vodafone down the wrong path.
Message 14 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Well of course its so much cheaper for all these companies to outsource their call centres...

I would never have a problem with that IF ONLY the CS staff received the appropriate training to deal with the most simple query....:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I totally understand the frustration behind this ...
And agree with Bob Communication is key.
We are trying slight_smile
Message 16 of 16