cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no dispatch email 1 week from order.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all I'm knew to O2 and just wanted some advice. I ordered the iPhone 5c 16gb in pink last Saturday, order wen through and at the end It said referred to credit, I thought ok, here comes the deposit email. Anyway to my surprise Monday I had an email saying your order is being processed and will be dispatched shortly. So I called CS to confirm which stage it was at, he advised the order is completed and he phone is waiting to be dispatched. Due to be delivered to store on the 16th (my request)
Anyhow I'm still yet to recieve a dispatch email I've spoke to several customer service advisors who basically have said "I have no idea why it's not been sent' as you haven't allocated a parcel number there's not much we can do" I've been into store they weren't helpful either just a case of we will ring you when it comes. I've been told by live chat they will out a priority note on my account this was Thursday to be dispatched within 24 hours....nothing.
Is this normal?
They've litrally completed my order even allocated my new pay monthly mobile number, but nothing yet. It's in stock also, no problems there, and it was referee to credit on 12th and successfully passed on 13th requiring no information. I'm baffled and so annoyed now.
Message 1 of 133
132 REPLIES 132

Anonymous
Not applicable
He's basically saying it's like it's stuck on a status and it shouldn't be like this. I'm on hold now whilst he gets someone to have a look at it with him to see the best way of dealing with it.
Message 11 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have my fingers crossed for you. slight_smile
Message 12 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you. He just came back to me saying it was referee on the 12th (I know) so he's going to check nothing is going on from that point. (I was told it was referred 12th and successfully passed on 13th) but I've let him go back and check so they can rule that out. AGAIN. Everyone I have spoken too has said the checks passed absolutely fine and no further information was required. Like I've said I've applied before and had the deposit email.

Ok he's back credit check was fine, he's now getting his manager......will keep you posted (22 minutes later)
Message 13 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sounds like it's all heading in the right direction.
Message 14 of 133

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

It seems someone just has to key the right order and despatch button. Why can O2 not get the simple things right? Surely nothing is that complicated.

Message 15 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
You'd of thought so eh? Anyway he's sending a request to 'flush it through the system' he's checked my notes and nobody else has done this course of action before, he also said he will 'babysit it' but he's not in tomorrow. He said he's in Monday at 1pm so he will check it when he gets in and call me, I've gave him two contact numbers so I shall hope something's happened by then.
Message 16 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Let's hope this works out.

Seems odd you have to rely on one person to sort this ?
Message 17 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know. Apparently there sending it through and can take 24 hours. He said I may have missed the boat if it was due to stock issues so when they have dispatched it I've missed the stock, however surely that would say like I did at Monday noon (temp out of stock) Monday evening it was back in stock. I mean why can't they just call the dispatch people and tell them, are the dispatch people robots or something.
Message 18 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Stock issues for the iPhone 5c !

Hmmm ...... possible I suppose ! 😞

It sounds to me like the systems glitched after the initial credit check and kind of frozen.

Message 19 of 133

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Just sounds like complete incompetence to me. The original order hasn't been actioned correctly and it has just been sitting there on the system whether the phone was in stock or not. When new stock comes in it should be checked against outstanding orders.
Message 20 of 133