cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no dispatch email 1 week from order.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all I'm knew to O2 and just wanted some advice. I ordered the iPhone 5c 16gb in pink last Saturday, order wen through and at the end It said referred to credit, I thought ok, here comes the deposit email. Anyway to my surprise Monday I had an email saying your order is being processed and will be dispatched shortly. So I called CS to confirm which stage it was at, he advised the order is completed and he phone is waiting to be dispatched. Due to be delivered to store on the 16th (my request)
Anyhow I'm still yet to recieve a dispatch email I've spoke to several customer service advisors who basically have said "I have no idea why it's not been sent' as you haven't allocated a parcel number there's not much we can do" I've been into store they weren't helpful either just a case of we will ring you when it comes. I've been told by live chat they will out a priority note on my account this was Thursday to be dispatched within 24 hours....nothing.
Is this normal?
They've litrally completed my order even allocated my new pay monthly mobile number, but nothing yet. It's in stock also, no problems there, and it was referee to credit on 12th and successfully passed on 13th requiring no information. I'm baffled and so annoyed now.
Message 1 of 133
132 REPLIES 132

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
As I suspected, I guess the previous order was cancelled due to Toby`s intervention. It's just a shame CS couldn't convey that too you last night slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 111 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's bonkers bare it in mind i still have no response from credit referral or no email like last time saying it's being processed. Just everything on my O2 is set up, the text and O2 now confirming the courier has picked it up and I actually have a parcel number.
I truly gave up hope.
Message 112 of 133

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hopefully all ends well for you but really no one should have to go through all this stress just to buy a phone on line (shakes head in wonder!).

Message 113 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am truly truly grateful for ALL of your input.
Message 114 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tbh ALL we can do is hazard a guess to what's gone on behind the scenes.

Do let us know when you get your hands on your iPhone 5c. slight_smile
Message 115 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
I absolutely will. Just checked the tracking. It's been collected, no longer in O2 warehouse now. Phew.
Message 116 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
slight_smile

Nearly there.
Message 117 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Text this morning, due to arrive between 1-2pm, excited. 🙂
Message 118 of 133

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Not long now then. Hope the phone proves to be well worth the the problems that you've experienced.

Message 119 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's here, all set up, delivery was before quoted time so a small bonus, all set up just having a little explore now 🙂
Message 120 of 133