cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no dispatch email 1 week from order.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all I'm knew to O2 and just wanted some advice. I ordered the iPhone 5c 16gb in pink last Saturday, order wen through and at the end It said referred to credit, I thought ok, here comes the deposit email. Anyway to my surprise Monday I had an email saying your order is being processed and will be dispatched shortly. So I called CS to confirm which stage it was at, he advised the order is completed and he phone is waiting to be dispatched. Due to be delivered to store on the 16th (my request)
Anyhow I'm still yet to recieve a dispatch email I've spoke to several customer service advisors who basically have said "I have no idea why it's not been sent' as you haven't allocated a parcel number there's not much we can do" I've been into store they weren't helpful either just a case of we will ring you when it comes. I've been told by live chat they will out a priority note on my account this was Thursday to be dispatched within 24 hours....nothing.
Is this normal?
They've litrally completed my order even allocated my new pay monthly mobile number, but nothing yet. It's in stock also, no problems there, and it was referee to credit on 12th and successfully passed on 13th requiring no information. I'm baffled and so annoyed now.
Message 1 of 133
132 REPLIES 132

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Toby I have PM you.
Message 91 of 133

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6961 Solutions
Message 92 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know right?

its absolutely outrageous. 

I have never ever witnessed such ballache in all my life, excuse my french. The fraud people, only contcting you by e-mail how ironic i mean clearly i could be using any old email address how does that actually prove its me. Look on  my account, look at the previous order debarcial.  

I have a feeling ill get a big fat decline email or the likes of you mark my words. 

Message 93 of 133

Cleoriff
  • 122795 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

As you say @Anonymous a real mess. If I had to take a wild guess, I think this appears to be an order that was declined on the initial credit check.

I know you say it was accepted...I don't doubt you at all.

However, there is absolutely no rhyme nor reason for all this continued nightmare UNLESS it was a credit check that initially showed you as accepted but then refused thereafter.

Possibly a case of the O2 advisors needing to 'man up' to admit to this mistake by O2? slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 94 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable

Absolutely, i cannot tell you how many times i advised this, that it was referred for credit referral and do they want to check it out to be certain, everyone i spoke to said it was absolutey fine, no information was required, double, tripple checked it wasnt an issue with credit, no they said, no problem, that side has been completed they said, its waiting dispatch lalala, i didnt question because of previous attempts id been flatly declined or had an email re deposit so i thought, great, my credit has improved vastly so ive been given a chance, even with my emails i recieved saying it was being processed, never had one of those before so it  was heading in the right direction. 

You'd of thought if it was someone could of said unfortunately its been declined but not flagged up until now apoligies, id be annoyed but i get over it as it means im not chasing everyday like a loon. 

Even if they did want a deposit id offer it, i mean £300 is steep i wouldnt do that but see if there was room for negotiating in anyway. 

If it was due to a credit issue i will be absolutely fuming because like i say ive probably spoke to 10+ advisors and nobody mentioned the distinct possibilty it was a credit check issue, they even gave me the date for when the credit check was passed and completed. 

Grrrrr, i think im going to give up, I havent heard of them and i know they quote a 24 hour window but re-applied last night and i doubt theyre going to be working until 11pm tonight pus lets face it theyre timescales havent amounted to much this past week and a bit.

Thanks o2 for wasting my time and phone bill.

Message 95 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can certainly feel your disappointment. 😞
Message 96 of 133

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Siobhan,

I'll continue to work on this, keep in contact with you and hopefully sort it out with the help of my colleagues. Sorry to hear its not going well, but I'll make sure its resolved in one way or another.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 97 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks  Toby.

I have some screen shots from last nights conversation, when i was advised it was only temporarily cancelled due to 'order stuck' and even read off the notes that ive spoken with the voice team who completed the form and they will be contacting me within 5 working days, he knew all of that and told me that they will re-order and even said i would not need to do another credit check, then i have taken some screen shots from another advisor who was supposedily managment telling me it was completely cancelled and to 'place new order' so i have sufficiant evidence that ive had several different stories, AND nobody still telling me it was a credit issue (if indeed it was)

So stressed out

Message 98 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh added to the fact i was assigned a mobile number, of which i have saved in my phone, forgot about that. 

Message 99 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Toby will do all he can within his remit.

We are all here keeping fingers crossed for you. slight_smile
Message 100 of 133