cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status page not working properly?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Badly affected at the moment by a couple of network outages and it seems the status page isn't working too well.

It does show the problem in our area, but the planned/unplanned outages section shows northing, even though cusotmer services are aware of planned work to several masts occurring at the moment.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

It does update frequently so keep checking it is the best I can advise.
Message 2 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6958 Solutions

It does update hourly but the planned maintenance hasn't been updated for days. If indeed £1.5million a day is being spent you would have thought there would be a schedule for each day.

Message 3 of 9

iar1980
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 127 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Depends what area you live in?

If you live in the North or East of England, North London, Scotland & Northern Ireland you will get info in the planned/unplanned maintenance section as o2 look after the masts as part of their mast share deal with vodafone.

http://status.o2.co.uk/

If you live in Wales, South or West of England and South London you will get info on vodafone's network status page as they look after these areas.

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/our-network-and-coverage/uk-coverage-map/index.htm?=network

Current Phones: iPhone XS Max
Previous Phones: Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Pixel 2 XL, iPhone 7, HTC 10, HTC One (M8), HTC One (M7), iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 5s, HTC One A9, HTC Desire HD, Lumia 640 XL, Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

MI5
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27609 Solutions
It seems a bit sporadic with info for the South or South West tbh.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 9

iar1980
  • 127 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Unfortunatley not....Grumpy

Their may be the odd case of it appearing, but still the same.....

Today they are carrying out scheduled maintenance in a number of masts in the area where i live to do with 2g only, nothing on o2 status page, but clearly showing on vodafone's page....Don't know

Current Phones: iPhone XS Max
Previous Phones: Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Pixel 2 XL, iPhone 7, HTC 10, HTC One (M8), HTC One (M7), iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 5s, HTC One A9, HTC Desire HD, Lumia 640 XL, Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
Message 7 of 9

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6958 Solutions
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
It changed for a while BoB but sadly o2 have gone back to form.

I tend to check on Vodafone' s site rather than o2's as it tends to have more information.

What is o2's problem with telling us, the customers, what is going on? In afraid i plan to leave at the end my contract now.
Message 9 of 9