cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony Xperia Z1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Everyone And Hope You Guys Enjoy My Review....

I recently bought a Sony Xperia Z1 Simfree And Just Wanted To Give My Opinion On The Handset Smiley Very Happy

I am going to try and not bore anyone to death lol but first off i immediately noticed that it looks quite big and feels big in ur hands i really like the battery that is 3000mah and it lasts me through the day without any problems....i also like the way the colours are so bright and the trilmunios display it truly looks like a mini sony tv in my hands.... its got the x-reality engine for screen quality.....i like the stamina mode on the phone which helps the phone go on extra...its water proof and dustproof i aint tried it yet lol....u can add extra memory to the phone its got the sd card slot which is good...i really enjoyed taking pictures and making videos on the Sony Xperia Z1 it has got a 20.7MP back camera and 2MP front camera also...its got a really fast processor and it has never so far given me any problems...if i was to rate it i would give it 10 out of 10....and previously ive used all of the galaxy 1/2/3/4 and iphones 4/4s/5/ so my conclusion i really like the phone ...... Cheers

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for sharing your experiences with your recently acquired phone.

I reviewed the Sony Xperia Z and also thought it was a quality device.

Are you finding the phone lasts throughout the day ?

Well done on your own review.

slight_smile
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks @Anonymous I tried my best to review it quickly but yeah I'm a heavy user and it lasts me long through the day plus I carry a portable 15000mah charger just in case but ain't had to use it yet....
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Perhaps when you have had the opportunity to use the portable charger you could write a mini review on that too ?
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah that's a great idea @Anonymous thanks for that slight_smile
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good review @Anonymous sounds like a nice phone you got the anker portable battery then wink
Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah @Anonymous I ended up buying the portable charger
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm glad your enjoying the phone so much @Anonymous
Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah thanks @Anonymous at first when I gave away my s4 I was kinder scared but now since I've used it I don't regret it I'm loving the phone...
Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nice one slight_smile
Message 10 of 10