cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is anybody having problems with signal in North Lowestoft . Having no signal most of time unless I in town centre . Texts delayed . I have tryed coverage checker which says it fine . Could it be something to do with amount of trees around thanks
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
There are reports of issues currently all over the country - Certainly not restricted to one area alone.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 30

MarkTadley
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 125 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Ain't this the truth.

Would be nice if O2 would actually post up what they do do on the mast whenever they do any work. We'd then know if htey are looking at improving the reception or simply fixing a bad job
Tu Go = v2.5.0.431 permanently Turned OFF
128gb iPhone 6+ Slate Grey on O2 Network
No signal or 1bar 2G reception in rural location with O2
Message 22 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have no signal for 2 days in East Harling area. O2 site states mast not working but nothing about fixing it.
Message 23 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
Unfortunately O2 don't give real time repair updates.

It's a case of keep checking the masts via the Service Status link.
Message 24 of 30

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Reglar checks on the status page is the only current guideline, If a fault is showing then rest assured O2 are on it but timesacale is anyone's guess tbh.

Message 25 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well good to know it's not just here BuT 02 could provide info and/or refund as no mobile service. Living in rural community with no phone or text .........
Message 26 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
When your service is back up and running call o2 cs and advise you have had no signal and they may agree a goodwill gesture based on the number of days you had no service but not much more.
Message 27 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is ya contact customer one or a Business one ? If it is a Business contacts you can get a 02 boostbox System for you home to used but need Broadband Connection to used it
Message 28 of 30

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Now that TuGo  for business  has been launched I'm not sure boost boxes will  still  be  available. 

Message 29 of 30

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I certainly wouldn't pay £150 for a boostbox before I tried Tugo for free wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 30 of 30