cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting call forward to another mobile while in USA

Anonymous
Not applicable

Planning on taking advantage of the THREE 'Feel at home' tarrif and sim while I'm in USA as O2 roaming costs in USA are ludicrous.

Rather than carry two phones (one with my o2 sim for people trying to contact me urgently and other with the THREE sim) will I be able to set up call fwd to the THREE number from my O2 number while I'm stateside or does it need to be done before I leave?

I know I'll be charged for the call divert part of the call.

Did a search of the communities but can't see a specific answer to this.

Cheers

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry one more question.

If i forward everything from O2 to 3PAYG and have the voicemail set on the 3. When you call the voicemail I presume it come out of your minute allowance ?

Thanks

Message 21 of 24

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Tugo works fine over the Three GSM data signal and I've never been charged extra? If you get voicemails on the Three sim card there is no additional charge to retrieve them either as you are just calling the Three VM which is included in the add on.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Last time in the USA I used "Go" sim card obtainable from Best Buy etc.....costs about $15-20. Enough to make my calls over Skype or localphone; used Wifi for data to check my emails, etc and most places in US have WiFi....thus my data usage was zero! My choice may not suit everyone. Also I had a spare older I phone4.
Message 24 of 24