cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seriously O2 Seriously!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a 500MB a month by direct debit as a test and backup connection and you put this

https://shieldav.o2.co.uk on it as I can't get to http://morphium.info its 500MB a month! Its not like anyone is going to get their kicks from that for crying out loud!.

But your going to say but you can turn it off...sure...right....if I had a magic wand! Its bad enough you want a credit card to do this but your not letting me use a debit card which has visa on it but no needs to be a credit card thats visa.

You have a system in place where I can give that £1 to you to show up on my statement with https://billing.o2.co.uk put in £1 and have it! There prove and you can cross reference with my card with my bank to know my age KEEP the £1 I just want the thing turned off.

Thanks for reading

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Easy to get frustrated with trying to follow the credit card route though.. 

Message 21 of 27

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Esp if you don't have one.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 27

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 23 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

If you want to understand frustration, try using giffgaff, because they don't even accept credit cards  Smiley Indifferent

Message 24 of 27

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

If want to understand frustration, try using giffgaff, because they don't even accept credit cards  Smiley Indifferent

and the number of people without UK passports or driving licences that use giffgaff is immense !

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 25 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

MI5 wrote:

and the number of people without UK passports or driving licences that use giffgaff is immense !

They've updated their systems to accept machine readable passports at least, so that many non UK citizens can benefit, but the driving license situation is the same, so if you live in Northern Ireland the license number still won't be accepted. O2's online age verification seems to be a reliable option, so you'd think giffgaff could utilise the same type of system.

Message 26 of 27

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
and vice versa tbh......

Currently using:
Message 27 of 27