cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serious Complaint / Pathetic customer service and Lies.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not had internet coverage at my home or work address, I am paying for a 4g tariff within my contract and it is being wasted.

I have been contacting about this issue since around the begining of december, i was told maitenence work was being carried out after 7 or more days of excuses and lies, i was given the date of the 19th of december and the issue should be resolved.

this never happened.

I was then given the date of 20th Janurary for the issue to be resolved, this never happened either.

Today i called in to speak tot he networking team, i spoke to a lady called Lian or Leean who tried to put me through to the networking team, you wanna know what i was told? "the networking team is not in the mood to speak to you, i dont know what to do"

seriously? i am in half minds to cancel the contract and get my solicitor involved at this stage, this is false advertisement as your website shows i have 4g coverage indoors and outdoors. this is my final complaint before i change network and get my solicitor involved.

O2 has gone to the dogs as there famour advertisment states.

Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 have introduced a new system where they can keep you in the loop about Mast repairs / updates by sending you a text or e mail. You need to ask customer services to be set up to receive them.

Keep an eye on your masts here http://status.o2.co.uk

Although the network does cover these types of issues in their T&C they have been known to offer a goodwill gesture once the issue is resolved, and you ask for it. Ok this does not resolve the current issue but at least your getting something back for loss of service.

Please don't be tempted to cancel as you will be the one facing the consequences of non payment.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 have introduced a new system where they can keep you in the loop about Mast repairs / updates by sending you a text or e mail. You need to ask customer services to be set up to receive them.

Keep an eye on your masts here http://status.o2.co.uk

Although the network does cover these types of issues in their T&C they have been known to offer a goodwill gesture once the issue is resolved, and you ask for it. Ok this does not resolve the current issue but at least your getting something back for loss of service.

Please don't be tempted to cancel as you will be the one facing the consequences of non payment.
Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

i do not trust your customer service as all your colleague tellt he first lie that pops into their heads.

and that is evident from your forums here.

also if you ahd bothered to read past the first couple of lines, your customer service has told me 4 dates now as to when the masts should be fixed

Message 3 of 13

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi YasirMalik,

I'm Toby, the community coordinator.

So that you're aware, all members here (except myself and a few others) are customers just like you, so cannot give advice on your account-related issues.

Feel free to send me a message and we can have a chat.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I along with everyone else who is on O2 have got virtully no singal at my work, when I phoned to complain surprise surprise I was told there was maintence been carried over the weekend. The weekend came and went without any change. When I contacted O2 again I was told they don't guarantee any singnal in side buildings and there was nothing I could do.

This was just one of many occassions O2 has let me down since I joined back in November, I'm now saving up so I can pay off the phone because I was informed you can cancel your contract without getting charged.

Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Barno

That's correct on a Refresh Tariff.

You can pay off the Handset Plan and then cancel the airtime plan without penalty or ask for a Pac Code to take your mobile number with you to another network.
Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

You mentioned that you have had no gsm data since December at work. Did you have it at work when you first got your phone? What handset do you have?
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Samsung Galaxy note 4, i did briefly.

I have internet at other locations, the issue is this location which i spend 9 hours of my day in mon - fri.

O2 falsley advertise then cover it with lies, they show full coverage in areas they do not provide any coverage, then when you phone in, the networking team needs to be in a good mood before they take your call or your politley asked to piss off.

Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think they key YasirMakik is to keep on at them. And make use of the MYNETWORK APP.
Message 9 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
You've had lots of advice on this thread already mate. Toby has even offered you hep so I suggest you take some of the advice given to you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 13