cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S5 Pre order Tariff changes

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I pre-ordered a S5 on £48 tariff with 5gb of data the day the pre-orders were open. Launch date comes and o2 have reduced all the tariffs, the tariff i ordered is now £43PM and the £48 tariff now comes with 8GB. It looks like they reduced the handset credit price on refresh from £600 to £480 on refresh this is why the monthly prices have dropped making anyone who pre-ordered pay £120 more for the phone.

How is it fair that a person who pre-orders has to pay more for the phone? the best bit about it is im told to fix this id have to send the phone back cancel the contract then re order and have another phone delivered costing me time and money ! How about you just credit the difference to bring me in line with everyone who didn't pre-order ?

Mark

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous  Excellent news. It seems persistence does pay off ...(in your case :smileywink:)

Since you posted, I do have to say that Amazon have a pre-order guarantee in place and always apply it.

Certainly in my case when I pre-ordered the Xbox One 4/12 before release date. I got it £30 cheaper than

advertised when it eventually  'hit the shops' ....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 11