cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rude Customer Service Call Agent

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello and good morning everyone and hope u guys are doing well and good...

Well basically I'm furious and really angry and its hard to get me to set off...by that 1 rude O2 call centre agent I mean its there job to listhen to us customers and help us it's never happened to me at O2 before but it did and arghh man she cut the phone on me and kept yawning when I was explaining my problem...O2 signal problem yet again and its getting on my nerves ....but than I called back and spoke to some other guy and he was really nice and tried his best to help me hopefully they said wait until Tuesday and they will try to help me out...
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

If you pass on the details to Toby via a Private Message I'm sure he'll pass on our recent experience.

Or if feel to fill in the complaint form.

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

Your 2nd call shows not everyone is the same. They obviously all should be giving excellently customer service.
Message 2 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah thank u @Anonymous always helpfull
I just want my signal problem to be fixed that's all but it seems like it's a long road ahead....even thou she was rude to me I dont feel like I should complain don't want her to loose her job or cause her a problem ....u know I'm just a different type of person will feel bad even thou she was wrong for doing that
Message 3 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I understand although if this person does not realise their coming across as rude ,and without being told just feels they are giving good service.

I know your having a long running experience with signal and you chose to stay with O2. Hope you get sorted ASAP. slight_smile

In the end it's your choice.
Message 4 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah ur right thanks again for ur advice @Anonymous
Message 5 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous  If your signal problems are ongoing (as I think you stated some time ago) I do wonder why

you stay with O2?

It may be best to compare mobile phone signals in your area and choose the best one that suits your needs

Just a suggestion?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah I know I want to leave but I had this contract since 2013 October it's a 24 month contract I will have to pay all the money it will cost me too much...The good signals in my area are either t mobile or three ...
Message 7 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 8 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was just writing down good and bad points about o2 and three....EE...Vodafone and the main reason why I stay with O2 is because they look at u as a customer not look at u as money they try to help u as much as they can and even that O2 lady was rude the other guy i spoke to he was a nice person and tried his best to help me out ....there's soo many good things about O2 good people like u in these forums here always to help and give advice...plus o2 got the tugo app that's really helpful. ..They in my eyes and I know many peoples have the best customer services (apart from that rude yawning individual that I spoke to) plus they have cheap international calls....free wifi...and I mean I can go on but I will stop here so all these things in O2 make me stay to tell u guys the truth..
Message 9 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm glad i didn't join EE and gave the contract to my brother even though his got better signal than me he said there customer services are mostly rude lol
Message 10 of 16