cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh: Cancelled upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable

I upgraded my S4 to a 16gb iphone 6 on Saturday 03/10 then found that it wasn't much more to get the 64gb version.

I quickly cancelled the order (within hours) but the phone was still sent to my house on Monday 05/10. I refused the delivery as O2 recomeded I do so, but it still hasn't been returned to them. Has anyone else done this, and if so, how long did it take before O2 received the device? The courier was DPD. 

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Up to a week for o2 to scan it back in to their system.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
  • 122381 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Did you get any type of receipt from DPD?

It may be simply that the phone hasn't been scanned back into O2. Keep onto customer services for them to chase it up.. http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
The online tracking system says that I have refused it and it is on its way to O2. I was just wondering how long i should expect it to take as i can't get another phone until O2 receive the device 😞
Message 3 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122381 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
The online tracking system says that I have refused it and it is on its way to O2. I was just wondering how long i should expect it to take as i can't get another phone until O2 receive the device 😞

That's true...which is why you have to keep onto CS for them to check it has been scanned back into the system Make sure you let O2 know that the status is showing 'it's on it's way back'

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

MI5
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Up to a week for o2 to scan it back in to their system.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122381 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Yes....it always amazes me why it should take that long. If I return anything to Amazon or Next (as an example)

the scan/return is always showing within 24/48hrs...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 8

jonsie
  • 92928 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Maybe insufficient staffing levels and it lies on the stockroom floor for days until someone is designated the job of scanning back into stock when the pile gets too high and is considered a danger by the health and safety rep.

Message 7 of 8

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Have you had confirmation it's reached o2 yet @Anonymous ?
Message 8 of 8