cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconnection?

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I've been cut off and would like to pay my bill but can't ring out not even the free 202 number, before anyone tells me to ring using a landline I do not have one, my lowest bill in the last year or so was £98 and highest in November at £228 I have been in hospital for just over 2 weeks and on my return home I am on bedrest for 6weeks however the cretins at O2 don't care your just another number to them!! However I still can't pay my bill and online chat tells me to come back between 7am and 11pm, baring in mind it's 9:50am..... I want my phone back on so I can pay entire tarrif of and get shut of O2,very poor customer service and very poor system when a customer is trying to pay a bill
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok looks like I need another phone as you say, tyred main website and it tells me to ring 202,which doesn't work, if live chat worked that would be a bonus, thanks everyone much appreciated
Message 11 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think to be fair to O2 how are they to know you have been in hospital and are now bed ridden? Just playing devils advocate here but mine readers they are not.

I do find it strange though that when service is restricted you can't even call O2? ??? That just seems nonsensical to me. Even incompetent. At the end of the day O2 want payment. We see that. The OP WANTS to pay yet he can't because of a quite frankly barmy rule.

On other networks if you are in arrears and you try to make a call your call is routed through either to the payment line or customer services. @Toby this is schoolboy stuff. Can't O2 get their act together?

As for the OP then again why won't the website accept a payment. Isn't that what o2 want? RIDICULOUS.
Message 13 of 15

MI5
  • 144170 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
We have raised the same issues with difficulty in paying in the past (in this scenario) and have been shot down by CS advisors telling us all we are wrong.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 15

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

It just makes no sense but there again O2 will put the onus on the customer to make payment no matter the inconvenience. It makes perfect sense for calls to be enabled direct to customer service but then again this is O2....

Message 15 of 15