cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconnection?

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I've been cut off and would like to pay my bill but can't ring out not even the free 202 number, before anyone tells me to ring using a landline I do not have one, my lowest bill in the last year or so was £98 and highest in November at £228 I have been in hospital for just over 2 weeks and on my return home I am on bedrest for 6weeks however the cretins at O2 don't care your just another number to them!! However I still can't pay my bill and online chat tells me to come back between 7am and 11pm, baring in mind it's 9:50am..... I want my phone back on so I can pay entire tarrif of and get shut of O2,very poor customer service and very poor system when a customer is trying to pay a bill
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
I suggest you set up a direct debit to prevent this from happening in future.
For now you will have to borrow someone else's phone.
As you are on bedrest, I assume you have someone caring for you, so borrow their phone.
If not an O2 phone use the numbers listed here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 15

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

What is the problem paying online? Is it asking you to call or are you getting an error message? Have you tried through the My O2 app on the phone over wifi or is that showing a problem?

Message 3 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122772 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Are you able to pay through My O2? ....You obviously have access to the internet as you are posting on here?

http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Jonson thanks for constructive reply my app isn't giving me an option to pay via wifi and the main site when I go into live chat starts to connect then tells me to come back between 7am - 11pm, it's 10.09am now

M15 there isn't anybody looking after me and no phone box for a mile I have crutches and it's my back that is the problem, all direct debits got canceled before I went into hospital as I have opened a business acc being a self employed plumber and never managed to set them up before my accident!! I still can't do it as I was cut off while in hospital,

Message 5 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122772 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

There is still the MyO2 option available to you through the website?

Edited to add...don't use Live chat for this payment. They aren't too good with account based issues...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes via wifi but on app I goto latest airtime bill
Click on ons gives me a box telling me to ring customer service
Message 7 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'll try main website again
Message 8 of 15

MI5
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

Nothing we can suggest is going to fix this so I will call @Toby who may be able to get some details from you and assist.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 15

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes via wifi but on app I goto latest airtime bill
Click on ons gives me a box telling me to ring customer service

Ok that's probably because the account is in arrears and customer service need to speak to you. I can't see how you can resolve this without access to a phone. Maybe a neighbour or friend if you can contact them to borrow their phone?

Message 10 of 15