cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with some connections

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Guys, my name is Rob and this is the first post I've made in the community so hope you will be able to help.

The problem is that with some  numbers called from either my contacts on my iphone 4S or using the keypad, the phone won't connect. I usually get one ring and then it disconnects automatically. Other friends of mine with O2 and other networks and with iphones can connect to the same numbers without any problem.

I thought it might be a handset problem, so tried different ways to try and solve the problem including resetting network settings, all to no avail. I went to my nearest Apple store where they changed the 4S for a new one but this hasn't made amy difference so they suggested in might be a problem with my O2 account.

Anyone with any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you spoken with 02 Uk Customer Services on 202 {contract} or 4445 {payg}

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you spoken with 02 Uk Customer Services on 202 {contract} or 4445 {payg}

Message 2 of 3

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions

The internet is full of people having these same issues with iPhones, on various networks, in various countries and over various models of iPhone.

Personally I've had the last 3 varriants and at some point had the same issue with all 3, after multiple replacements and multiple SIM cards my personal opinion is that iPhones may do this from time to time.

I've already made preparations for people to chain me up and suspend my accounts as soon as there is a release date for the next one as I will not fall for one again :S

Message 3 of 3