cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phoning from europe

Anonymous
Not applicable

i'm on 02 travel where i pay 50p for 60 mins call time, can i phone two people for 30 mins or do i get charged twice?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

T&C's state....

O2 Travel Voice Service

1. A standard 50p connection charge applies to all calls made and received by you.
  2. In addition to this charge, calls that you make and receive will be free from minute billing for the first 60 minutes. For each call made and received that lasts more than 60 minutes, you will be charged 35p per minute from the 60th minute. This is charged in per second increments.
  3. All charges include VAT, where applicable, unless otherwise stated.
  4. O2 Travel applies to voice calls made back to the UK, Inc Voicemail (901) retrieval and voice calls within selected destinations and excludes calls to countries outside of the selected destinations and premium rate numbers. For details of the destinations that are part of O2 Travel, visit o2.co.uk/international.

http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/o2travel-paymonthly-terms-and-conditions

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Per call I would expect.

So charged twice.

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

T&C's state....

O2 Travel Voice Service

1. A standard 50p connection charge applies to all calls made and received by you.
  2. In addition to this charge, calls that you make and receive will be free from minute billing for the first 60 minutes. For each call made and received that lasts more than 60 minutes, you will be charged 35p per minute from the 60th minute. This is charged in per second increments.
  3. All charges include VAT, where applicable, unless otherwise stated.
  4. O2 Travel applies to voice calls made back to the UK, Inc Voicemail (901) retrieval and voice calls within selected destinations and excludes calls to countries outside of the selected destinations and premium rate numbers. For details of the destinations that are part of O2 Travel, visit o2.co.uk/international.

http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/o2travel-paymonthly-terms-and-conditions

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

No. sadly you cannot make your own rules, the price is per call. slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 4