cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone barring

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had my phone bared so I couldn't call or text. Now I want to unbare it so I can make calls and texts again, does anyone know how to do this?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144093 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Paying the bill and a reconnection fee would be a good idea to start with.......
If, on the other hand the account was barred due to loss or theft, simply call CS and ask them to lift the barr.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

You'll need to call O2 Customer Services if the bar's were placed on your account -> O2 Customer Services. 202 for Contract. 4445 for PAYG. 8002 for Business. ->

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Their are landline numbers within the link to use to call O2 if you cannot use a phone with an O2 SIM card in it.

If a bar was placed in the phones settings then reverse them.
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Depends on what bar was placed on the phone. Customer service can help on the numbers available at the bottom of the page
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122770 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Why was the phone barred in the first place?....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144093 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Paying the bill and a reconnection fee would be a good idea to start with.......
If, on the other hand the account was barred due to loss or theft, simply call CS and ask them to lift the barr.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5