cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay monthly tariff

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a pay monthly sim only, this gets me unlimited calls and texts and 1gb of data for £21.. Received an email from O2 saying they have looked at my data usage and they have a better offer for me for an extra £5 a month they will give me 2gb of data. So I would be paying £26... a month. Yet if I want to upgrade my sim and get a new one, I can get the unlimited calls and texts plus 2gb of data for £22 a month! Why was I not offered this deal by O2. Only issue I have with not getting the new sim is, they don't send micro sims out plus I don't want to change my number.
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Definitely shop around or go for a sim only deal. I spoke to retentions and went for the 3GB  with unlimited minutes and texts for £20 and managed to get a £4/month loyalty discount with a free accessory kit thrown in. Definitely worth asking the question and I didn't need a new sim.

Like they say, if you don't ask, you don't get! 

Message 11 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

I'm not sure what deals are available now with the price changes and trying to access the shop from here is nigh impossible. A good starting point is asking for a PAC. 

Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah the shop does seem impossible to access especially at evening times when it seems to go offline for hours
Message 13 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122900 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

When I changed to sim only in January they sent me a Nano sim....no good for the Note 3. Mind you it worked ok for me as I wanted to keep my old number...Went instore and they did the lot. Correct sim and transferred everything to the new sim. So quick and easy.

Re the online shop issue. I could understand this going offline IF they were really updating stock levels etc. However, as so many people come here to complain that they order something showing online only to receive an email stating it's not, I wonder why the shop goes offline at all? slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Cleoriff is right, why take it down for "maintenance" when no stock status is updated or anything else
Message 15 of 15