cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay as you go/Iphone 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I recently upgraded to the iPhone 6 and have given my mum my old iphone 5. We bought a new nano sim for her as the sim in her iPhone 4 obviously wouldn't have fitted in and as she has not got too many contacts to update a new number with we just bought a new sim so complete new number etc.

Paid £10 in store for the £10 'big bundle' and put into the phone. Straight away got a text message saying you have £10 credit..... yada yada yada...... however when you call to check the balance is has 0.00 balance?!

Am I totally missing something here?! Haven't had pay as you go for many years so can't remember how it works - do I need to activate it online or something? Help please!!!!

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
When I go to web topup there is no choice of Unlimited tariffs, there are just radio buttons with £10 to £30. I selected the £10 and I got the big bundle. Where do I choose Unlimited?
Message 21 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
MI5, there is no mention of unlimited tariff in that link. It only gives links to Big Bundle, Big Talker etc.
Message 22 of 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
MI5, there is no mention of unlimited tariff in that link. It only gives links to Big Bundle, Big Talker etc.

Sorry mate, there used to be - It looks like something else that has changed without telling us 😞

I suggest you go to giffgaff or Tesco instead......

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 23