cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay and go top up

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys.

I topped up by mobile by £10 last weekend.  I went to make a phonecall today and said all the credit had gone.  I am also meant to get so many free minutes.  Can someone tell me what has happened with it?  I havent used the phone since last weekend.

Many Thanks

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous 

If you call 4444 (top up line ) and choose option 2 and then 2 again it will tell you what bundle you have and how many minutes/sms/data. It will also give you your anniversary date (when you get the bundle every month). Hope this helps slight_smile

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
We can't see your account or usage so it's best you contact CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous 

If you call 4444 (top up line ) and choose option 2 and then 2 again it will tell you what bundle you have and how many minutes/sms/data. It will also give you your anniversary date (when you get the bundle every month). Hope this helps slight_smile

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Awesome advice (as always) @Anonymous
Message 5 of 5