cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay Monthly Tariffs and Blackberry BIS

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I purchased my Blackberry a couple of years or so ago it was made clear when choosing tariffs that I was getting everything I needed to fully exploit a Blackberry.  In effect I was being given a choice of basic tariffs (which didn't include data then) and a choice of size of Blackberry bolt-on to go with them (the size just affecting the data allowance for anything that wasn't routed through BIS). It was presented slightly differently so rather than saying it was an e.g. O2 50 @ £10.50 + Basics Bolt-On @ £3.00 it was presented as something like a Blackberry Basics 50 @ 13.50.

Now when I look at the tariffs for the Curve 9320, which still requires BIS, things are a little more vague as the tariffs include data allowances now.  So when I see e.g. an £11 tariff with a 100Mb data allowance am I basically getting a tariff with BIS already included and no need for a bolt-on? 

G.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well after creating this thread I did find myself wondering why on earth I did it and wishing there was a delete button 🙂

Anyway I went on Live Chat this morning and the answer is that £11 gets me everything I had for £13.83 before (and a new phone).

G.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Morning,

It cant harm to speak to Customer Services on 202 for contract or 4445 for payg, and I'm sure a Blackberry user requires the Blackberry Bolt on in order to take advantage of using BlackBerry email, Internet and messaging 

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well after creating this thread I did find myself wondering why on earth I did it and wishing there was a delete button 🙂

Anyway I went on Live Chat this morning and the answer is that £11 gets me everything I had for £13.83 before (and a new phone).

G.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for updsting your thread.

The plus is if someone searches the forum or net for a similar issue then the answers here may help them.

Take care.

Message 4 of 4