cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay By Mobile

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just had an online chat with O2 customer service and ended it frustation. The person was totally clueless!!!

I'm paying £30 via Boku and I get message:

"Sorry, you've reached your O2 spend limit. This payment would take you over that limit. Please try again at a later time. Contact us if you need help".

Well I've tried over 10 times and same message. I am on PAYG and have more than enough credit that I have topped up. I use my mobile to pay (charge to mobile) as I don't need to enter credit card details. The customer service guy kept saying its £30 limit a month. I said its not true becaue I'm on PAYG and as long as I have enough funds it should work. In addtion, I have already spend £50 this month and £100 in June. He kept repeating £30 limit a month which irrirtated me as I'm sure £100 is greater than £30 so I just thought he was just trying to get rid of me. In addtion, if you can't explain why then refund me on a debit card!!!!!

Someone help otherwise I'm changing networks!!!!

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

So, anyone from O2 on this forum care to reply???

Message 11 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Unfortunately we are all customers and you won't get any response from O2 officially on here. Best option is to call customer service.

Message 12 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122924 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Unfortunately we are all customers and you won't get any response from O2 officially on here. Best option is to call customer service.

Exactly. All advice on here is given freely by CUSTOMERS like yourself...so you need to ring O2 202 or 4445 and challenge them about this issue

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous

On Pay and go, you can spend up to the limit of your available credit.

What you spend is also dependant on the merchant's own limit, which they can set themselves, so if you are experiencing any problems I would suggest contacting Boku. The website has all the terms and conditions and FAQ's about the service, so with a bit of luck your answer is in there... If not you have their contacts there.Hope this helps slight_smile

https://boku.zendesk.com/home

Message 14 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122924 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

I think @Anonymous had the response earlier in this thread.....but seemed to have disregarded it? Confused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 16

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions