cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pathetic Customer Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do O2 still accept written cancellation of contracts. I keep trying to call the 202 number as the twitter feed has told me that I have to call to cancel but keep being put on hold for in excess of 30 minutes and then cut off. I've tried for the last 5 days but still haven't spoke to anyone. O2 customer service is shocking and I am now determined to leave O2 even if they try to tempt me.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Online chat isn't good for this type of problem, much better to speak to them and if necessary escalate to a manager.

Also make a written complaint.

How to complain

Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your response.  I have just spoken to CS and they say the Guru operators who promised it would be taken off my account today, had registered the phone as being returned but not described the 'condition' of the phone upon it's return.  He has now rectified that but still cannot assure me that I will be able to order another phone today as he too is waiting for it to 'upload'.  Technology at it's best!

My advice to anyone who is trying to return a phone, first of all make sure they have ticked the return box and secondly make sure they have ticked the 'condition' box otherwise you'll be waiting forever.  Fingers crossed my problem is sorted by the end of today.

Message 12 of 14

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Hopefully some progress wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 14

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions