Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG but have to have big bundle?

UK_sparrow
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just want PAYG, whereas what's on offer is more like a monthly contract. Not the same thing. I rarely use my mobile so £10pm is too much. Looks like that is automatically taken, so I would need to try to keep my balance below that. A hassle. Hoping I've got this wrong! Missing network 3,but not option.

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

Anonymous
Not applicable
I HAVE used them for account changes and queries on several occasions successfully. People tend to post about negative rather than positive experiences as on many forums.
Message 11 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not being rude just stating facts

My apologies if it comes across like that
Message 12 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
You must have been one of the lucky ones then
Message 13 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
It did. Having been with O2 for quite a long time, administering my family's O2 accounts and having numerous experiences of them both on the phone and online I have found LiveChat better on the whole. There will always be positive and negative experiences with any mobile network, and yes I have several years'experience with other networks too.
Message 14 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes.
Message 15 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
Let's just hope the op takes the advice given & comes back with an update
Message 16 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
Indeed.
Message 17 of 44

Cleoriff
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

We tend not to recommend live chat on here for account based issues as @Anonymous  stated. Yes people do come here to post negative comments about live chat...but that is what we base our advice on.

When there is the option of contacting CS then that is the one to chose. http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

There are two options for payg tariffs. Big Talker and Big Bundle. There used to be a Basic tariff which is no longer available sadly

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 44

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

To be honest even live chat should be able  to handle a simple payandgo tariff change but I prefer actually speaking to an operator personally.

Message 19 of 44

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

To be honest even live chat should be able  to handle a simple payandgo tariff change but I prefer actually speaking to an operator personally.

You would hope so @jonsie  Probably if their training was constant and ongoing we would see a vast improvement and not so many complaints

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 44